Friday, August 31, 2007

I got an Award ...wow!





“This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you’ve been awarded please pass it on to 7 others who you feel are deserving of this award.”

Okay, Kay, over at Loop de Loops blog (http://loopdeloops.blogspot.com/), nominated me for a "Nice Matters" Award. She's so kind to think of me ... Wow, I'm surprised but thank her for her kindness!

So, I'm to pass on the award to seven other bloggers I feel are deserving of this. There are so many bloggers out there who are awesome and wonderful; this is going to be hard to limit it to just seven! Here goes.

1) Annette at [http://www.blogger.com/profile/00424183043315476526] ... She is one of the most amazing women I have ever met. Kindness robes her in delight and she is generous and funny and creative and is the first one to yell out "God Rocks! WOOOO!" ... she is my upline with The Angel Company (tm) rubber stamps and I KNOW it was God that led me to TAC, and to Annette specifically, when I was looking for a direct sales rubber stamping company to be part of.

2) So many of the women (and men) who are part of our Team, The Angelettes, are awesome, but I don't know who has a blog and who doesn't. So while Annette really keeps up the blog about the Angelettes, I'm going to award the whole team a Kindness Matters Award because all of the Angelettes are extremely talented and generous.

3) Missy over at "The Incurable Disease of Writing" told me to take more chances. I listened to her and I'm having more fun than I have had in a long time! Thanks, Missy! Loved using that Amazon gift certificate, too! Check out her blog about the mechanics of writing and about being afflicted with the addiction to writing along with trying to live somewhat of a "normal" existence (while having this affliction): http://incurable.hoyeya.net/

4) Well, like putting Annette on this list, it was easy to pick this wonderful lady: Marilynn Griffith. I found her blog for the first time just a few short days ago (3 exactly -- Tuesday). In that time, I've been reading further and further back into her archives and loving every minute of it. Started, and finished, reading one of her novels yesterday and it blew me away with the spiritual truths in it. And she blew me away when I e-mailed her in the middle of the night (on Tuesday) and she answered within five minutes. She is another awesome Christian lady with a huge and generous heart. Please go visit her at: http://marilynngriffith.typepad.com/rhythmsofgrace/

5) Another wonderful lady, Claudia Mair Burney (http://ragamuffindiva.blogspot.com/) is a Christian author who shares a lot of her own life and faith struggles in her blog. She pinches at my conscience once in a while but does it with humor too. Check her out.

Two more to go. Whew! This is harder than I expected. Can I just tag-back on Kay? LOL.

6) Okay, Cat at Canadian Prairie Writer shares Biblical insights along with tales of being a writer, homeschooler, and farmer. I enjoy my visits there: http://cathilyndyck.blogspot.com/

7) Last one. Hmmm ... since it was a search for rubber stamping techniques and ideas that sent me into the wide-wide world of Blogdom in the first place and dropped me off in the Writers' Cell Block (a "prison" I don't mind, as long as someone let's me have a pencil or crayons and paper to write and doodle on - LOL), I suppose I ought to honor the many, many stampers out there who are generous with information about stamping, projects, techniques, etc. It's hard to pick just one of the quadrillion that I have "blog-marked" (the term I made up to refer to all the blogging bookmarks filling up my Favorites folder now). This one is representative of so many creative and generous people out there: http://worldofmichaeltrent.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're a peach! Thanks so much.

upwords said...

Suse,

Thanks for the award! As my buddy Mair said above, you are indeed a sweetheart.

blessings,
Marilynn

C.L. Dyck said...

Wow, thanks!! I believe that's my first ever blog award!

Cat